Discover unique insights into consumer behavior by using the RescueTime platform to collect permission based data from your panel participants.
Market research firms and Universities use the RescueTime platform for a wide variety of permission-based research studies to better understand things like shopper behavior, to how much time students spend on Facebook. The RescueTime platform supports data collection on computers and mobile devices running Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
The RescueTime platform collects data about individuals as they use their computers and mobile devices including:
- Shopper behavior
- Internet usage
- Device usage
- How time is spent on applications and websites
- Communication preferences
- And much more
The platform provides detailed reporting delivering actionable insights from a data set based on real world usage. Some of the data collected by the RescueTime platform includes:
- Second by second data
- Which application is open with user focus (applications, websites, documents)
- App downloads and "Package name"
- App usage and deletes
- Call data including incoming, outgoing and missed
- Frequency of calls, emails, and text messages
- Device IDs
- List of accounts known by the device
- Information about network connections
- Wi-Fi networking
- Music played
- Camera use
For more information about RescueTime's market research platform please contact us today.