- Testing a FocusTime shutoff command from server.
- Fix for google-chrome-unstable location.
- Fix for google-chrome location changes for communicating with extension.
- Idle Activity feature to not go idle for some period of time with specific activities (for movies).
- Support for firefox-dev to collect website information.
- Idle Activity feature to not go idle for some period of time with specific activities.
- Support information shows premium/lite status for diagnostic purposes.
- Support for chrome-stable to collect website information.
- Update data version of activity reporting to distinguish between offline and other activities.
- Removed a misleading cause for unknown default error, should have more information.
- Fixed user:taken issue when signing in with new user.
- Fixed issue with FocusTime not turning off.
- Updated activation process.
- Removed the excessive "unknown default error" status report.
- Reduced server load for activation.
- Disabled text entry and button on FocusTime window for lite users.
- Fixed possible but unlikely crash when loading configuration at startup.
- Fixed crash with alert messages.
- Fixed issue with seconds vs milliseconds with delay before reading url.
- Other minor bug fixes and maintenance.
- Removed libXtst requirement from the RPM package.
- Fixed data loss when loading activity logs with unhandled UTF8 characters.
- Added url detection for chrome when process name is: google-chrome-stable
- Packages stdlib statically to install on CentOS/Redhat and other distributions.
- Enter Offline Time... menu item now added to the menu.
- Added Survey feature for Team accounts - currently being beta tested, if you are interested please contact for more info
- PopupTime window to display accumulated distracting time over the day. (By request for select users).
- Alert to start FocusTime session for X minutes or until midnight. (By request for select users).
- Alerts that popup on top of all other applications until user clicks okay. (By request for select users).
- Adjustable delay before reading url from plugin data
- Menu item layout is now more consistent between Windows, OS X, and Linux versions of RescueTime
- Offline Time feature now allows you to change your mind if you didn't want to log time but accidentally clicked an option
- Fixed name of the help window to RescueTime Help.
- RescueTime interface is much more common across all supported platforms.
- Offline Time now has ability to be dismissed for an hour, and more options button.
- Fixed a data loss issue being caused by certain unicode characters
- Fixed a problem where unicode window titles details would not be reported properly
- Fixed a number of crash issues related to slow starting desktop environments
- Added help menu item to easily provide information to RescueTime Support
- Fixed a large number of xprop errors when scanning applications that hadn't finished loading all properties
- Added support for Chromium - must use the RescueTime Chrome Plugin from https://www.rescuetime.com/download
- Added support for Xfce Desktop environment - Big thanks to Waldir for helping us track that down!
- Many changes to support Fedora 15
- RPM Package builds for RPM based distributions, Fedora 15 tested
- Ability to manually check for updates and if an update exists, take you to the download page
- Automatic update checks will happen every 7 days / 168 hours
- Changed UI element sizing to accomodate more font family sets
- Many dependency fixes based on feedback from beta testers, the binaries should now work against more common glibc and libstdc++ libraries
- Fixed a number of segfaults reported by beta users, this version should be much more stable
- Fixed bad window titles on Fedora
- Support for Google Chrome URLs - requires https://www.rescuetime.com/installers/rescuetime_chrome.crx extension be installed on Google Chrome
- Moved the RescueTime configuration and log files to ~/.config/RescueTime.com, users with existing configurations can either copy the RescueTime.com directory manually, or RescueTime will automatically recreate it on first start.
- Fixed application name to use the more friendly name from WM_CLASS
- Fixed an issue that could cause the last character in a url to be truncated
- Initial Debian package creation, should automatically install xprintidle if needed
- Added Offline Time functionality
- RescueTime will now terminate and output an error in debug_log.txt if xprintidle is not found
- Updated icons to be more Linux friendly
- Beta Support for Linux - tested on Ubuntu 11.10 32bit
- - Dependencies on libxss1 (requires install), xprintidle (included in zip), qt4 shared libraries (should be installed by default Ubuntu installs)
- - Firefox URL resolution requires https://www.rescuetime.com/installers/rescuetime-firefox-extension.xpi
- - Currently only support for Firefox URL's and there is no FocusTime feature for Linux yet