API & Developer Tools
RescueTime software is engineered to maximize flexibility to power users while presenting minimum complexity through the web application.
Users can interact with our systems programmatically to retrieve their data and to update their data.
- Getting your data for your own analytical purposes: consult the published Analytic Data API
- Here is an example implementation using the above: RescueTime stats on Appspot
- Updating your data: this is possible, but to protect your data integrity currently unpublished. Contact us with questions.
Some project ideas for contributors:
- A Linux data collector (you can jump on board and help here)
- An importing tool for Google Calendar
- An interface with Outlook/Exchange
- A widget for iGoogle (too late, it's done)
- A Facebook app
- Anything else...
Please drop us a line!